USSA Membership Questionnaire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just got my membership last week and they even worked around my schedule to do an orientation for me and the wife during the week. Awesome service i'll be a member for life.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been a while since the last post, but I (and 2 brothers) went to US Shooting Academy today to check it out... had planned on going to Tulsa Firearms, but really wanted to see what else was out there. Holy cow... couldn't not have been more impressed. Steve Aryan gave us a tour, and it was pretty incredible.

The folks there are very down to earth and just seem like they'd be people I'd love to hang out with... not arrogant the "know it all" type.

Membership isn't cheap, but I plan on becoming a member this coming weekend. :) No idea if Steve reads these boards, but if so.. thanks bud! You sold me.. and Brandon!

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell us how " not cheap it is"?

They have a pretty big selection of what to get... the one I was referring to was the Trigger Time membership.. instead of paying up front though, it was only like $35 per month, plus an initial $100 or so fee.

EDIT: I say "not cheap" in comparison to something like Tulsa Firearms indoor range... which is $75/year, that gives you the discounted rate of $10 per range per person. But... US Shooting Academy's range blows the doors off Tulsa Firearms LOL no offense to anybody who prefers it.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have a pretty big selection of what to get... the one I was referring to was the Trigger Time membership.. instead of paying up front though, it was only like $35 per month, plus an initial $100 or so fee.

How'd you get the $35 per month for trigger time at USSA? Their web site says $41.25 per month, or $495 per year. Every year. /Wince

It'd pay for itself if you went often enough, I suppose. The less expensive coupons won't allow you to shoot reactive targets, and you have to get special permission to shoot the 300 meter rifle targets.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How'd you get the $35 per month for trigger time at USSA? Their web site says $41.25 per month, or $495 per year. Every year. /Wince

It'd pay for itself if you went often enough, I suppose. The less expensive coupons won't allow you to shoot reactive targets, and you have to get special permission to shoot the 300 meter rifle targets.

Well, that's what Steve told me.. $35/month after the initial fee(s) that you pay up front combined with the first month's $35 charge.

Yeah, those reactive targets are a big part of what sold me... just looks like a real blast haha:D

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Been a while since the last post, but I (and 2 brothers) went to US Shooting Academy today to check it out... had planned on going to Tulsa Firearms, but really wanted to see what else was out there. Holy cow... couldn't not have been more impressed. Steve Aryan gave us a tour, and it was pretty incredible.

The folks there are very down to earth and just seem like they'd be people I'd love to hang out with... not arrogant the "know it all" type.

Membership isn't cheap, but I plan on becoming a member this coming weekend. No idea if Steve reads these boards, but if so.. thanks bud! You sold me.. and Brandon!.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments. Im glad to see you guys on OSA. Its a great community to be a part of.

We are doing a special right now. Trigger time is $495 for the first year. Half off ($247.50) for the second year. There is a one time enrollment fee of $100 and the taxes on the whole package. So you pay $196.99 up front, and then $35.75 for the next 21 months (we do 21 so your not paying for your membership after it expires) . When your a member at our range you pay nothing when you come out. You just check in and let us know what you want to do and where you want to go.We will take care of the rest. Bring your own ammo or purchase some of ours. Pick up your brass and others if you want. Draw from your holster. Shoot as fast as you can see your front sight. They are doing this special on trigger time and up memberships. That can be a HUGE Savings when you do the professional memberships. I dont know how long it the deal will last. I havnt heard a stop date but I dont see it lasting past June. Give me an email or call if you have any questions about this.

918-948-7856 ext 109

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

That is true for our day passes who haven't taken a membership orientation. If you choose to go through our membership orientation (free 3 hr course/safety brief) you will have more access. It gives you access to the 300y range, a few steel plate bays(not the rogers rage though), and the south carbine 100y bay which has rifle steel on it. Thats the day pass ($20) and coupon books. We are evolving constantly, always trying to improve our facility for our members and ourselves (were shooters too). Even if your not a member I encourage you to come out and shoot the club matches on the weekend. Most of those guys aren't members and its a great way to try us out and get some good training in the process. I am a shooter first, sales guy second. Go to the range that you will visit and train at the most and the one that fits your needs and budget. If thats USSA then great. We would love to earn your business.

I have lived my whole life in Tulsa. I have been to almost every range/gun store out here. Me and my buddies always laughed about how almost all the gun stores/ranges were full of jerks. I understand they deal with some idiots but its deeper than just that. When I got a job at USSA I knew it was my chance to change that experience for our guests. When a kid comes in and starts talking about clips, 9mm, full metal jackets and such I have patience with him and treat him with the same respect as our team shooters. There was a time I knew nothing about ballistics and weapons, I know I sounded like an idiot. Amazing how some people forget where they came from. That being said Eric Fusion from OPS, Bill from Bill's Sporting Goods, and Don Napier from Happy Hollow are all good people. Eric witnessed my first shooting match. I did a pistol reload that had to take 10 seconds...:drunk: Don and his son have helped me on my reloading skills numerous times, and I've been into Bills several times full of questions. It is always nice to visit those guys.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments. Im glad to see you guys on OSA. Its a great community to be a part of.

We are doing a special right now. Trigger time is $495 for the first year. Half off ($247.50) for the second year. There is a one time enrollment fee of $100 and the taxes on the whole package. So you pay $196.99 up front, and then $35.75 for the next 21 months (we do 21 so your not paying for your membership after it expires) . When your a member at our range you pay nothing when you come out. You just check in and let us know what you want to do and where you want to go.We will take care of the rest. Bring your own ammo or purchase some of ours. Pick up your brass and others if you want. Draw from your holster. Shoot as fast as you can see your front sight. They are doing this special on trigger time and up memberships. That can be a HUGE Savings when you do the professional memberships. I dont know how long it the deal will last. I havnt heard a stop date but I dont see it lasting past June. Give me an email or call if you have any questions about this.

918-948-7856 ext 109

Oh wow I wasn't sure if you'd be on here or not. Thanks again for the tour... as soon as we were done shooting, we both asked each other when we were going to sign up for trigger time memberships LOL.

We're definitely not the most experienced, but I wouldn't consider myself a _complete_ beginner either... but you were clearly very level-headed and didn't portray yourself as some arrogant know-it-all, which instantly made me have respect for you.

We pulled around the corner, and saw the HUGE lodge... and I thought to myself, wow, these people are BOUND to be jerks simply because they're so big. Complete opposite :) There's no way I'd become a member regardless of how nice a range was if the staff were a bunch of jerks.

Waiting to see what Friday's $$-day looks like, but coming up with $200 shouldn't be an issue. Hopefully I'll get to see you out there Sunday if I'm able to make it Steve... no idea if you're on commission or anything, but I need to make sure you get credit for our 2 memberships. I doubt he'll be able to get one so soon, but I'm 100% for it ASAP.. can't wait!

I bought a new shotgun earlier today... mossberg mav 88 pump, have a new stock coming in next week... would like to try it out there :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom