USSA Membership Questionnaire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Looks like we're gonna be out there Saturday instead of Sunday.

If I buy a membership Saturday... $196.xx whatever up front... does that allow me to use 2 guest passes immediately, to get my 2 brothers in free? Or will they have to pay? Sorry for all of the questions, I'm sure you're tired of them lol.

Not at all. Thats my job. You have to take membership orientation before you can use your guest passes. Now you can shoot and we will only charge them the $10 rate since they are your guest but until you take your membership orientation you wont have full access to your memberships benefits. We actually dont start your membership on your contract until you take the course. I will be here on Saturday from 12-8. I may be out here shooting in the morning so give me an email if come out.

Bailey John

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello. This is in regard to canceling your Fitness USA membership.

I just canceled mine last week and it’s a bit of a pain but very doable.

1.) Go to the Fitness USA center and tell them you want to cancel. They will give you a form (which is pretty much blank) which a bunch of carbon copies.
2.) Fill out this form with your information (Membership ID number, date enrolled, name, address, etc.).
3.) On the lines, state that you want to cancel your membership. On my sheet, I wrote something along the lines of “As instructed by your Jonathan Barcias, your Stonestown branch’s manager, I am sending these forms to you.” State that you want to cancel and you would like a confirmation via mail.
4.) Look at your contract (if you still have it. I lost mine) because our contracts may have been different; but I sent the forms to the corporate office ALONG with your membership ID (the orange one). Make a copy of your membership ID just in case ‘they lose it’. Keep the blue form as your copy.
5.) Mail the form and it’s copies except the blue one & your membership ID to their corporate office. Their address is on the back of your membership ID (Executive Offices: 7091 Orchard Lake Rd., #300. West Bloomfield MI 48322-3666).
6.) Wait for a response. It took me a week for a response. And you are done.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really hope you get to offer memberships, but make sure you establish a good set of by-laws. I would consider restricting memberships to students and competitors with sanctioning body affiliations. Perhaps a referral type system? Mandatory check-in/check-out with the rangemaster would be a highly preferred method to control activities.

The only reason I say this is because I currently belong to a club where thoughtless "members" run amok and do whatever they feel like. Shooting holes in reactive steel with belted magnums, trashing the range, shooting infrastructure, etc. They even steal range props and equipment and shoot club provided targets without paying for them. It's really sad.

You guys have worked too hard to establish a premiere venue to let anyone and everyone run all over the place doing whatever they feel like. Not everyone will adhere to the outdoorsman's credo: Leave things better than you found them.

Hope that doesn't put a damper on things, but it bears saying. JMO
i'm guessing that you've never seen the place? it's top notch. not like where you've been going.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm guessing that you've never seen the place? it's top notch. not like where you've been going.

:saywhat:Ha Ha Ha....... Yes Jerry has been out there many times since the post that you quoted was 3 years ago..... That was posted when they first started memberships and solicited advice.:laughup:

F

fashion master

1. What do you think the gas price is this moment?
2. Do you think the gas price will go up or down in the next month?
3. Would you consider using other forms of transportation if the gas prices continue to rise? If so what type?
4. Do you think the government should step in and regulate gas prices?
ETC ETC ETC

Latest posts

Top Bottom