USSA Pro Am 11/13/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pro Am will now be on the 2nd Sunday of every month. 5 stages plus tie breaker, so bring 150rnds. Sign in at 0930 shooting at 1000. $10 for members and $15 for non members. If shooting pistol match, entry to shot gun is $5. If just shooting shot gun, normal entry fee applies. Shot gun will start as at 1230.

Steve J

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you set par times for the monthly Pro-Am that challenge the top shooters without completely discouraging the other end of the crowd? I'm doing a straight timed falling steel match in Texas, but I really like the Pro-Am concept.

Thanks

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you set par times for the monthly Pro-Am that challenge the top shooters without completely discouraging the other end of the crowd? I'm doing a straight timed falling steel match in Texas, but I really like the Pro-Am concept.

Thanks
Most times it we make an educated guess. Some stages need to be airgunned, especially stages that require a lot of movement or longer shots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom