USSA RIfle match 01-23-2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can bet that anything past 50yds will be steel. Just how many targets will be past 50 is the question! :)

Darn the bulk of my ammo that I have is green tip, not enough non steel core to shoot the match and after dropping the bucks on a CT scan for my kid today I don't need to be blowing money on ammo. Guess I am out.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Darn the bulk of my ammo that I have is green tip, not enough non steel core to shoot the match and after dropping the bucks on a CT scan for my kid today I don't need to be blowing money on ammo. Guess I am out.

That's a terrible reason not to come. See me at the match and I'll give you enough non-steel core to shoot the stage with steel targets! :)

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think I'll be able to make it out to shoot unless I go to the shoot during work, go on call for a few hours(technically while taking comp time) and shoot the match in uniform. But then, I don't want to get crap from the bashers saying I'm using my Police car for personal use. Blah, I'll just avoid it. Sucks because I took last weekend off to shoot USPSA and the rifle match. Damn snow, I thought it was rain, snow or shine, we shoot?

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think I'll be able to make it out to shoot unless I go to the shoot during work, go on call for a few hours(technically while taking comp time) and shoot the match in uniform. But then, I don't want to get crap from the bashers saying I'm using my Police car for personal use. Blah, I'll just avoid it. Sucks because I took last weekend off to shoot USPSA and the rifle match. Damn snow, I thought it was rain, snow or shine, we shoot?

Shooting the match in uniform would be badass!!! If anybody says anything about missuse of your anything for getting in some training I'll help you stuff them in your trunk. Hell I'm sure nobody would mind if you shot through on every stage sobyou could get in and out quickly either. You could shoot the match in an hour or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom