USSA rifle match 01/29/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be 6 stages and a round count near 200. Since it is open to rim fire rifle, we might as well allow pistol caliber carbines. I am allowing competitors to shoot two divisionst, because it is going to be a good day to be outside. Sign in will commence at 0930 and walk thru at 1000. Match fee is $10 for USSA members and $15 for non members, $5 for second division.

The long range will be about 100 for all divisions and on be the 360 bay. Some mag changes will be necessary.
No clays this time.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Folks are going to go through the stages with their second gun after the first go-around, yes?
If I come I will only be shooting one gun, and dont want to be on the range an extra hour or two.

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks are going to go through the stages with their second gun after the first go-around, yes?
If I come I will only be shooting one gun, and dont want to be on the range an extra hour or two.
Running together. We can get you on a small squad Mike.
How accurate is my 22 going to need to be? I am zeroing it on Friday so I was hoping for a little heads up. I'm just looking for something like head shots at 100 or 10" plates at 100 or something Like that.
Torsos at 100yds and 75yds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom