USSA rifle match 01/29/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent match! Josh had numerous challenges that stretched the shooters abilities. I think it definitely showcased his talent as a stage designer. That low port stage was just flat out brutal! :)

My video cam didn't work, but I figured out why so I'll definitely get video at the next match. I pretty much proved to myself that full auto 5.56 is not good past 25 yards, which is exactly what I expected. I was pleasantly surprised though that full auto in .22lr is VERY good out to 50 yards.

I've also decided that trying to run two guns at the match is just too much work. I think I'll bring the .22 back out next month and leave the 5.56 in the safe. Shooting that much 5.56 is getting expensive anyway.

Had a great time shooting with everyone! :D

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Josh! Had a lot of fun.

Had the most fun when my guns were working. I managed to pick the one .22LR ammunition that Nordic uppers won't cycle, and I had an EOTech go t%$#s up after a couple of stages, too. Quite the day!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man what a great day for a rifle match! Josh nice course design, the mail slot under the porch was brutal. Eric thanks for the feedback on technique brother, I was hoping like hell I hadn't forgotten everything I learned from TDSA, and Jerry thanks for letting us play with the giggle switch! That's a little beyond my financial capabilities but I really want one bad now. Hmmm trip to Austria, Germany and the Netherlands with the family or a FA lower?

ManDown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody take any video from the match? I hated to miss this one since it was such a nice day and would like to see some of the stages. Congrats Chris!!! You giving lessons yet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom