USSA Rile match will be 05/29/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoothouse? Awesome! I have missed the last two months due to brokedness but ill be there Sunday. Those 300yd shots are gonna kill me though with my optic, will those be steel or cardboard?

Ah nevermind I see you said they're poppers. Yep those will kill me.

Come on, I'm gonna be shooting open sights...

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No shoot-house, the target stands are not suitable for a rifle course of fire. I apologize. We will have them fixed soon. I really wanted to use it, but i have to maintain a safe match.
Sign in starts at 0930 shooting around 1000. $10 for USSA members $15 for non members. Total round count is 134. This is open to rim fire rifles as well as centerfire, just one division per shooter.

HKP7M13

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the match, some very challenging stages. I noticed that there were 23 shooters but only 22 shooters listed on the stage scores and final scores posted. A random droping of differant shooters on differant stages. I would like to know what Kaine"s final score was, he was the one left off the totals.

Thanks again for a great match.

John

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yea i uploaded a new pdf file of the finals. The stage sheets are all messed up and im trying to fix them. I might have to just reenter everything later when i get off work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom