1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

USSA sucks anymore

Discussion in 'Gun Club/Range Talk' started by adamsredlines, Apr 23, 2020.

1. adamsredlines

adamsredlines Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    He said for the rifle bay and steel, when you check in you will also check out a plate. You both agree of the condition of the steel and if you bring it back with holes in it, you bought it. I honestly kinda like that idea and it would prevent morons from shooting them up with stuff not meant for it.

Shadowrider likes this.
  2. MilitantBEEMER

MilitantBEEMER Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I was out there with a buddy today. It is far from perfect, however it met our needs. We had fun!

3. emapples

emapples Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Well it wouldn’t kill them to do some maintenance, a little weed whacking it had been kind of a dump the last few time I was there. The old man is a cantankerous curmudgeon (which is why I like him...hahaha) but it has to be hard to make money out of the place. It’s always had a hard time being a successful business I never quite understood why, seems like it should be the best in town.

4. THAT Gurl

THAT Gurl Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    This thread breaks my heart. Lots of good memories there with some really fine folk. Some of whom have moved on to the next world now.

jeffhughes likes this.
  5. adamsredlines

adamsredlines Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Some irony here...while they need targets and dirt work and such...the employee said they are just fine with you shooting Tannerite in a few of the bays (unsolicited info, I think he said 1# or less).

So I cant shoot my 4.5" 9mm MPX in the bays that used to be steel challenge and now just have paper target holders up....but hell yeah bring 1# bottles of Tannerite and go to town!!!

THAT Gurl likes this.