USSA Tactical Rifle 232 - Low Light Fighting Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In continuation of our Tactical Rifle 230 series we have launched our 232 course. Date is for 11/19th-21st. If you have taken our 230 and 231 this is the next step in your carbine training. If you have any questions let me know.

This course is designed to prepare the student to successfully operate a rifle in a reduced light or no light hostile environment, against multiple known or unknown threats, using proven low-light fighting principles.

http://www.usshootingacademy.com/training_course.aspx?&enrollClass=1&id=63

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Steve, you should also be posting all these classes that you have posted here over on brianenos.com. You guys are a sponsore on that web site, and you would reach a whole lot more folks. KurtM

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not trying to be a smartass but I'm curious why is this class more expensive then the other two rifle courses? I just fired you off an email to with my info.

LWysocki

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
the course description says graduation will be late night/early morning on the third day.....can you give an approximate time of completion (I need to know how many days to take off)....thanks!

Al

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not trying to be a smartass but I'm curious why is this class more expensive then the other two rifle courses? I just fired you off an email to with my info.

To be honest I am not sure. Thats the first thing I noticed. I imagine because this wont be a huge class and getting Erik Lund in here from Georgia for 3 days isnt cheap.

Thanks I will get this on the Brian Enos Board.

I am awaiting a start and end time.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow things must have changed, he used to do it for "hot" chicks and beer....maybe you guys don't have enough beer:drunk2::laughup:

Latest posts

Top Bottom