USSA Tulsa... who goes there??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today after shooting at 2A for a 500 round stint, I took a trip to USSA... been wanting to this for a while, anyway great people there and very helpful Chris was kind enough to give me a tour... Dont think I'll be shooting indoors anymore as it was crowded and irritating today....

Looks like a membership to USSA is in order, I also plan to join the training aspect of membership down the road as well...

Anyone a member or use their range? Whats been your experience??

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shoot USPSA and Steel Challenge there. You don't have to be a member to shoot these matches, and I have to assume the same for IDPA that GTG attends.

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been a member for a couple years and attend Training Group classes on a regular basis. The membership cost is nominal for the quality of facility and the Training Group aspect is the best value in the shooting industry. You can regularly train in Pistol, Shotgun and Rifle with great guys and top quality instructors. I recommend it 100%.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it was Duelly?? I met as he was instructing a class, they were drawing,shooting and dropping 2 mags loaded with 5 rounds the best score while I was there was 1.66 iirc..

Latest posts

Top Bottom