Ussa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiskeyPapa

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many folks are members? I am used to big ranges or out on public land type shooting. Been living in Metro Tulsa now for several years and just don't get to get out much. Currently only a member of Tulsa Firearms and need somewhere new where I can collect all my brass.
Was looking into the big ranges like Oil capital. Buy they seem very expensive to get in to IF there is a spot available. USSA looks like a good option, but looking for opinions of members. Any draw backs?

Last edited:

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Member since they opened. I couldn't recommend any place more. I've been member at RC, shoot frequently at Happy Hollow, been to Sand Springs range, Wagoner, was a member at Tulsa Firearms, etc...Simply stated, USSA is the premier range in this section of the country.

And no, I don't have any financial interest in the place. Just a very satisfied customer.

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a member at both USSA and Oil Capital but find myself out at USSA more often though it's further away. Lots of bays to shoot from and tons of steel. The guys out there are first rate and the training group is a great value if you can find ammo to shoot. Having lived in bigger cities, Tulsa is fortunate to have so many great places to shoot. USSA would be at the top of that list in my opinion.

BadgerX

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m a member and have shot at all the greater metro ranges, USSA is top notch, and they are saying they will be building more berms and some covered indoor/ outdoor options soon

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're into tactical/practical training, USSA is your place.

If you're into any other kind of shooting, Red Castle has the most to offer for the least amount of money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom