Ussa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradley Walker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you look up Mike and Di?

The price depends on the length of contract. No price changes in the last year.

It's too bad they did not communicate better to you what the training program is really about. It is not a "tactical/combat/anti terrorist/military" deal, it's about knowing how to react if some dirtbag jumps you in a parking lot, or busts into your home, and more than that, knowing how to avoid those situations.

You are clearly put off by the word training.

You should really come out to a handgun class sometime. PM me and I will arrange for you to attend a couple at no cost. You'll be shooting with a wide cross section of society who think it's important to be well prepared for situations that hopefully never happen(but might).

My buddy keeps threatening to take me out there... he "trains" out there.

I don't carry so unless you are going to teach me hapkido I don't think I will get much help there!!!

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
No one offered me $30 a month when I was there..

Maybe they felt you needed some serious training and just skipped the Trigger Time only membership for 29.95. They have offered that price and membership option for the last 2 years almost exclusively. Not to mention the fact, it's plastered all over their web site for 29.95.

Bradley Walker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe they felt you needed some serious training and just skipped the Trigger Time only membership for 29.95. They have offered that price and membership option for the last 2 years almost exclusively. Not to mention the fact, it's plastered all over their web site for 29.95.

I wouldn't care what the guy I talked to thought about me... that dude had played too much Call of Duty...

Oh, yah is that the one with the three year contract?

Bradley Walker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I forgot about the trap and skeet range too... We have one of each... Like competition level...

Club facilities include:

Bench Rest Rifle Range to 200 yards
High Power Rifle Range from 200 to 600yds (1000yds for special events)
Outdoor Pistol Ranges up to 50 yards
Indoor Pistol/.22 Rifle Range with 50 and 75 foot lanes
Indoor Junior Smallbore Rifle and Pistol Range revolver
Silhouette .22 Rifle and Pistol Outdoor Range
Black Powder Silhouette and Target
20 station Sporting Clay Field
High Power Rifle Silhouette Outdoor Range
Regular and Wobble Trap Fields
2 electric Skeet Fields
8 Cowboy Action Shooting Stages (see the Indian Territory SASS website for membership details)
Plinking Range (this is the ONLY Range that can be used for full auto firing)
Heated and air-conditioned club house for Firearms Training and meetings, and Picnic and Family Recreation areas at the Outdoor Range
Classrooms for Oklahoma Handgun License and Firearms Training courses and Meeting Facilities at the Indoor Range

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brad...you clearly have your favorite. That's cool. Red Castle does cater toward a different type of shooting compared to that of USSA. I have been a member at both (still member at USSA). Red Castle in my opinion was somewhat lacking in terms of my needs. USSA fills a niche that (in my opinion) no other range can fill. The absolute coolest thing in NE Okla is that we have so many options available to all of us.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a member out there and have been for over a year. Ive been very happy up until recently but my wife says I'm taking it personal. There is a guy who works the counter and looks at me like I'm a dumb ass every time I ask a question and is the furthers away from customer friendly I have ever seen. Ive attempted to contact them about the training group via email (I'm very busy) but have yet to receive any replies.

Overall, regarding the facilities, it's a great place and many of the members are extremely friendly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom