Ussa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USSA is doing a special $29.95 per month without the three year commitment!

Well that's sure nice of you. I know when I signed my three year commitment it was primarly for rodgers which is no longer available and doesn't look like anything close to that will be built soon. I do believe contract void should be in affect.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that's sure nice of you. I know when I signed my three year commitment it was primarly for rodgers which is no longer available and doesn't look like anything close to that will be built soon. I do believe contract void should be in affect.

Actually they will have a replacement for Rogers range and looks to be even better. See below. I am still pissed about the downsizing of the usable space and loosing all the stuff on that side of the range, but just wanted to clarify that they will have reactive steel back up, just not sure of a timeframe.

http://www.usshootingacademy.com/content.aspx?id=303

Reconfigure AP2 as a reactive steel bay, providing 5 lanes of 10 targets each. The reactive targets will be computer controlled and timed, they will allow for any configuration and timing on the targets. It will allow for timing between hit targets as well as having individual targets visible for set periods of time. The programming will also allow “wack-a-mole” type arrays with timing and scoring. The bay will be covered with wind break fencing as well as being lighted. The target area will be 10 targets spaced from 7 yards to 20 yards, the targets will be in set positions and not movable. The target plates will be replaceable and allow for multiple sizes and configurations. The berm will be reconfigured to make this a 30 yard deep bay.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually they will have a replacement for Rogers range and looks to be even better. See below. I am still pissed about the downsizing of the usable space and loosing all the stuff on that side of the range, but just wanted to clarify that they will have reactive steel back up, just not sure of a timeframe.

http://www.usshootingacademy.com/content.aspx?id=303

Reconfigure AP2 as a reactive steel bay, providing 5 lanes of 10 targets each. The reactive targets will be computer controlled and timed, they will allow for any configuration and timing on the targets. It will allow for timing between hit targets as well as having individual targets visible for set periods of time. The programming will also allow “wack-a-mole” type arrays with timing and scoring. The bay will be covered with wind break fencing as well as being lighted. The target area will be 10 targets spaced from 7 yards to 20 yards, the targets will be in set positions and not movable. The target plates will be replaceable and allow for multiple sizes and configurations. The berm will be reconfigured to make this a 30 yard deep bay.

It will be years before any of that is built, that's per their employee info.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will be years before any of that is built, that's per their employee info.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Geeze, I didn't hear the "years" part, that is disappointing if true. They are doing some dirt work for some time now on the berms, just assumed it was all underway...

Latest posts

Top Bottom