Ussa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sucking noise coming from some of these posts is ridiculous.

Here's a riddle: Have any of you who are unsatisfied actually talked to them about cancelling your memberships?

no doubt....again, I'll say it.....there is NO other range in this area that even comes close to the amenities that USSA has to offer. Rodgers range or not, if it distresses you, cancel your membership.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I understand, they are letting members back out of their contracts. My only complaint is that they have not switched to summer hours. I can't train in the evenings anymore. Thats a big downside for me.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have/had been contemplating getting a membership to USSA for some time now. It's quite a drive for me, so I doubt I would really utilize it. The last time I was there, it was right at 9 am, I was patiently waiting outside the door. A worker from inside came over and unlocked it, by my watch it was 9 am at that point. He turned away from the door and walked away, back into the shop. I then opened the door and started to come in only to be rudely told by the guy with the beard that "We're not open yet!!" Oh, okay well since you open at 9 and it is 9 and your own worker just came and unlocked the door, I thought you were open. Clearly my mistake. I mean really, what a dick.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I have/had been contemplating getting a membership to USSA for some time now. It's quite a drive for me, so I doubt I would really utilize it. The last time I was there, it was right at 9 am, I was patiently waiting outside the door. A worker from inside came over and unlocked it, by my watch it was 9 am at that point. He turned away from the door and walked away, back into the shop. I then opened the door and started to come in only to be rudely told by the guy with the beard that "We're not open yet!!" Oh, okay well since you open at 9 and it is 9 and your own worker just came and unlocked the door, I thought you were open. Clearly my mistake. I mean really, what a dick.

Their counter service has definitely went down hill since the cute girl left a year or so ago that worked the weekends. I remember when I was switching ranges or leaving for the day, I could call from the range and let her know, now the phone just keeps ringing until it goes to a general voice mail.

I assume they know I left when they don't see anyone on the range.

jfansler

Marksman
Reaction score
I like USSA for the most part. I feel like everything they sell in their shop is way over priced. Also if you want to shoot any kind of clays with a shot gun you should go somewhere else, because there are no skeet/trap ranges.

46and2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any info on the website redesign? They used to have a fairly informative site with class descriptions, dates, etc. Now it's pretty much just a basic page with the address, phone number, and email address. I emailed on the 13th and haven't gotten a reply. Maybe I should have just called instead? I really enjoyed the private class my wife and I took there last year and was looking to do some more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom