VA home loan gone wrong by mortgagesolutions.net, Every home loan has a story let me tell you mine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dangerousways

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most people have heard the radio commercials for the VA lender in Colorado founded by an Air Force veteran that has done thousands of VA loans. I have never used my VA loan and thought maybe i could do a refinance and pay some stuff off and maybe quit working full time and retire, and this is how it went, had to redo the closing disclosure several times because they couldn't get the numbers right, lots of errors on the other forms, and told me i could only buy down the loan percentage rate one point then charged me 2.41 points and said they would give it back to me in credits? Then this is what my loan officer told her manager before closing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624_172311_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624_172311_Messages.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Dangerousways

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not that it matters, but how do you manage to get that text? I doubt I'll ever need another VA home loan but I know who I won't be using if I do.
if you read the top section it is an email and somehow they included me in the email chain and i screen shot it on my phone

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most people have heard the radio commercials for the VA lender in Colorado founded by an Air Force veteran that has done thousands of VA loans. I have never used my VA loan and thought maybe i could do a refinance and pay some stuff off and maybe quit working full time and retire, and this is how it went, had to redo the closing disclosure several times because they couldn't get the numbers right, lots of errors on the other forms, and told me i could only buy down the loan percentage rate one point then charged me 2.41 points and said they would give it back to me in credits? Then this is what my loan officer told her manager before closing.
If that text is legit, find another lender, no reason for disrespect

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you read the top section it is an email and somehow they included me in the email chain and i screen shot it on my phone
Haha! Jeez ... That's a HOOT!

I personally think you need to find a very hungry lawyer and file a class action suit. You CAN'T be the only one they've done this to. And the comment about "Nate's 'up to'" leads me to believe this is a systemic problem with this company. Bait and switch goes on in more places than just car lots and it is illegal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom