Vedder IWB Mag Pouch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got this today, for my Sig P365. I already have and use a Vedder Light Tuck I wear AIWB for this pistol and decided to give their mag pouch a try. I’m glad I did. Like the Vedder LT holster, it is adjustable for cant and has a very strong belt clip. I like to wear my mag pouch at a forward cant, bullets facing forward and this mag pouch allows me to do just that.it has a single screw to adjust the level of retention. The mag rides deep but still gives me plenty of grip to ensure a fumble free draw if I need to drop the mag out of my pistol and feed it a fresh one. A solid little mag pouch,I like it. Vedder has yet to disappoint me.
a0a8c704eb3a29bb93854ae52178223e.jpg
fa3957de6e959c88b377bf2dcdf39b0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Are those comfortable? Looks like they are thicker than they need to be with that long clip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There must be a problem with my computer. I don’t see a picture. I know you would not have posted this without a picture.

Welp, @Mad Professor, I hope your computer is working okay this morning. Maybe it got tired or something; I dunno. Anyway, of course there’s a picture; two of ‘em as a matter of fact. You can see how the mag pouches are adjustable in the one pic, and how I have it set up with a little forward tilt (cant) so it’s easier to draw the mag.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just ordered a IWB combo pack from Vedder last week myself. Very pleased with their light tuck and mag carrier, but the belt may be the best part of the package.

dBlwYikh.jpg

Details on the belt please; why you say it may be the best pat of the package.

Very nice pic by the way. Very nice indeed.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Details on the belt please; why you say it may be the best pat of the package.

Very nice pic by the way. Very nice indeed.

I've been using a similar 5.11 trainer belt without the quick release buckle. Not only is the Vedder substantially stiffer, it does not require re-adjustment each time that you put the belt on due to the cobra buckle. The only issue is that the buckle has difficulty passing through most 1.5" belt openings on non-Vedder leather and kydex holsters. You'll likely have to primarily use holsters with clip or snap loop attachments.

Their belts, along with everything else on their website, is 20% off through Monday if you use discount code BCW19.

Here are the details on the belt...

Looking for the best gun belt on the market? The All New Cobra® Quick Release Gun Belt by Vedder Holsters is groundbreaking! Our all new step-down Cobra® buckle design was created to eliminate the need for adjusting your belt each time you put it on. With the Vedder Cobra® QR Belt, set it to your preferred size, and you are all set! Top features include:

• Step-down Cobra® buckle that allows you to set your precise belt size and then take your belt on and off with the simple, yet strong buckle.
  • This new step-down buckle also lets you thread the belt through any pants with 1.5” belt loops. Unlike many other Cobra®-style buckles that require you to adjust the Velcro every time to put your belt on, this new design allows you to thread the buckle through standard belt loops making taking your belt on and off a breeze!
  • Made with our premium extra stiff dual layered 1.5” nylon webbing.
  • Available in seven sizes from 26” - 53”
  • Each Vedder Cobra® QR Gun Belt is sewn right here in the USA.
  • Pairs perfectly with both IWB and OWB holsters!
  • All of our products are backed by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are those comfortable? Looks like they are thicker than they need to be with that long clip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, they are as comfortable as any Kydex holster I’ve used. That clip is spring steel and it’s strong! I have no worry about pulling the holster when I pull the gun. Of course; we’re talking about when using a suitable belt, whether leather or nylon, and not some flimsy “pleather” or fabric hipster belt. Oh, both the holster and mag pouch are tuckable as well.

To me, the adjustable features of the Vedder products helps a lot with the comfort factor. You can loosen the screws and find the “sweet spot” then tighten ‘em down, with a drop of blue loctite to keep those screws and thus, your holster, in place.

Edited: if wearing that mag pouch is uncomfortable for you, or you find your britches are just too tight, no problem, wear it between your belt and pants. Still very concealed but just not stuffed inside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom