Vektor sp2 help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motojeff16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the first picture says sp1 but there is no diffference between thm other tham caliber 9mm to 40. cal

Attachments

• sp2..jpg
    sp2..jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 190
  • sp2.jpg
    sp2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 158

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never heard of or seen one of those before.

It looks a lot like a Beretta. I think your best bet would be to see if a Bianchi accumold type holster would fit it. They are not plastic or polymer but a nylon material that has some flexability. I have one that fits both my Walther P-99 and my Glocks.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it made in South Africa? If it is I remember looking at one at Outdoor America a few years ago. When I handled it I thought of a CZ, it seemed well made but the salesman told me they went out of business so I passed.
If you want to try a kydex holster for a CZ to see if it fits before you buy give me a holler.

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since it is based on the Beretta 92, first thing I would try is a Beretta 92 holster. I doubt any holsters were made strictly for the vektor. Good luck. Vektor did not go out of business, they merely pulled out of the U.S. Market.

motojeff16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes it is made in south africa. it is based off the barretta 92 and i love this gun i think it is a very good quality gun i never have a problem with it i will try a fobus padded for the barreta

Latest posts

Top Bottom