Verdict Is In

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m a cop. I’m independent but pretty conservative. George Floyd was in handcuffs. He was not a threat anymore, definitely not to the degree he needs to be on his face kneeled on. He can’t take your gun. He can’t stab you. He can’t even punch you. Basic Cop 101: When you fight someone and they are finally in custody you set them up, get them breathing and calmed down, and get them medical attention. How much more when a dozen people are recording you?

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not sure why they bothered with a trial. No one has any courage to stand up to the lawless thugs and it’s cheaper to convict 1 guy instead of burning down the city. Every cop should walk off the job immediately.

Cities are going to burn regardless of what the verdict was. We are sunk as a nation.

Reed4ammo

Thrash Panda Supreme
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1618692724271.jpg

Jonny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Witnesses intimidated by worthless eaters outside of the courthouse. This country continues to circle the drain.

I hope they appeal and overturn it.

Do you honestly believe that a Minnesota Appeals Court will carry out justice? I doubt SCOTUS would even issue a writ of certiorari

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a cop. I’m independent but pretty conservative. George Floyd was in handcuffs. He was not a threat anymore, definitely not to the degree he needs to be on his face kneeled on. He can’t take your gun. He can’t stab you. He can’t even punch you. Basic Cop 101: When you fight someone and they are finally in custody you set them up, get them breathing and calmed down, and get them medical attention. How much more when a dozen people are recording you?

Curious what you think he was guilty of - murder, manslaughter, something less?

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I agree that he did not need to kneel on him for that long to "contain" him, but did his actions cause the death or was it the drugs + heart condition that George Floyd had? The evidence does not rise to beyond a reasonable doubt that Chauvin caused Floyd's death. The only reason this verdict came in is because the jury knew if they came back with not guilty their lives, their family's lives and their city was forfeit.

Jonny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Supremes won't even take up cases because they're afraid of backlash - you think an appellate court is gonna have bigger balls?

Don't count on it.

Even if appeal managed to make it all the way to SCOTUS, they won't hear it.

There isn't even an expectation of justice in this country anymore. From here forward, every case that can be beneficial to the left will have agitators to ensure the jury rules the "correct" way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom