Verdict Is In

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump_Flag_Banana-Republic_2.png

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mentioned this in another cop trial thread a while back. There is NO WAY, in the name of personal safety, would those jurors and/or judge voted not guilty. Imagine the target you would have on your back.
I was thinking of this myself. I mean, I personally think he is guilty to an extent, at the minimum guilty of excessive use of force. Apparently Mr. Chauvin has had a history of excessive force and the like. Typical bad egg. But as a whole the entire deliberation is just wrong. The protests and political influence removes the rule of law, and influences decisions to be made based upon emotional and social pressure. That's not how our justice system is supposed to work.

I thought long and hard about this, and how I would react if I were a juror. I honestly don't know if I can say that I would say he is innocent, simply because of the fear of repercussions on me, my loved ones, and my family. I think that is the biggest loss with all this.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking of this myself. I mean, I personally think he is guilty to an extent, at the minimum guilty of excessive use of force. Apparently Mr. Chauvin has had a history of excessive force and the like. Typical bad egg. But as a whole the entire deliberation is just wrong. The protests and political influence removes the rule of law, and influences decisions to be made based upon emotional and social pressure. That's not how our justice system is supposed to work.

I thought long and hard about this, and how I would react if I were a juror. I honestly don't know if I can say that I would say he is innocent, simply because of the fear of repercussions on me, my loved ones, and my family. I think that is the biggest loss with all this.
Agreed, he’s guilty of something. A possible lesser charge or involuntary manslaughter or something. I believe that if he was not found guilty on all three charges, the fear was that the looting would be worse.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
TIL you can choke a man for 10 minutes.

didn't flloyd have "long covid" anyway? do we have any idea the effects of high blood pressure, long covid, meth, and fentanyl?

i know for a fact, any time a police officer even comes near me, I'm just going to start screaming I can't breathe. Good luck guys, but I think you won't be able to apprehend me without going to jail.

keep working for the state, tho! they clearly have your best interest at heart! :) :) :)

ps: we need you guys on our side to win. you know what i mean.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah, also quick reminder that the cop who literally executed a white man for losing at simon says walked away a free man.

and the cop who executed ashli babbit, an unarmed white woman with other officers standing within feet of her deeming her no threat, hasn't even been named. which is against the law in Washington, DC. and he won't be named.

1,000,000 illegal immigrants have simply walked into America every year since 1965, and this year is expects to hit 2,000,000. the government has failed. no one is going to pay taxes this year.

why is your job to defend the law of a nation that you must recognize is no longer valid?

you realize they are going to send you after us. at some point, very possibly very soon, you are going to be given an order to come arrest and/or murder the people who defend YOU. let me make that very, very, VERY clear.

the police do NOTHING to defend ME, or anyone else. WE defend YOU. you draw your power from us. when we take that back, or at least, a large subset of us who hate you, you will have nothing. and they will make you kill the people you love, or quit.

make your choice now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom