Verdict Is In

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Desert Snow was pulling people over on I-40, stealing their possessions. they weren't even cops.

there is no law. and your gang is betraying you. you need to join another team, quick.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
38 people died for flloyd.

how many arrests?

60% of all murders go without arrest. in major cities, that number plummets. violent crime is trending down, but only because one demographic decided to stop committing crime about 30 years ago. non fatal shooting in chicago have an arrest rate under 5%.

you can't even do your job. what is your job?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
As the verdict was read, i thought to myself "this is going to be a holiday some day."

one thing i love is the state refusing to keep an animal with a history of crime in jail, and throwing innocent white men to their rightful place.

i love america!

oh yeah, while you were reading this post, another black man was shot dead by gang crime! i guess he didn't matter! police can't stop that either!

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
the surveillance state has replaced the issue of a cop witnessing a crime.

the dragnet and parallel construction uses cops as targets to go after known criminals for literally invented crimes.

and as you become more diverse, that "brotherhood" you have known your whole life won't mean jack.

you will be seen as the enemy by everyone. this is by design. you won't be able to fight it from within.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Supremes won't even take up cases because they're afraid of backlash - you think an appellate court is gonna have bigger balls?

Don't count on it.
I didn't want to like your post except I fear you speak truth. No appeals court is gonna touch this with a ten foot pole.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two tings I wouldn't want my grandchildren to be, a teacher or a cop. Both used to be respected positions and professions and when they spoke people listened but sadly, decades and time has passed and no more.

Have to disagree with this. I have the pleasure of knowing many officers, local, county, state, and federal, and with only a couple of exceptions, they are all fine men and women. I will say the same for the teachers I know. There are bad cops and teachers, just like there are bad truckers, doctors, lawyers, mechanics, and every other profession. Don't slam the vast majority of Americans due to a few bad apples in every profession.

This fellow in MN was one of those bad apples.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To John 6185's point, just too much performance punishment opportunities in being a LEO today.

My late father was a well known LEO is So. Cal. He sat me down for our first "father - son" talk at my first college graduation. He said there were three things I could not be when I "grow up". One was a cop. He said that it's not like it was when he was a LEO (he started in the late 40's). The real reason is that I am too immature and if I saw someone hurt a woman, child or dog I would hurt them. Can't be a cop doing stuff like that. Second was a lawyer. He hated lawyers because they seem to get the people he arrested out of jail Third was a muscian. He said he arrests more musicians than any other profession. I was playing in a couple bands at the time.

Our second "father - son" talk was about shooting people an making sure they were dead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom