Verdict Is In

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the most disgraceful crap I’ve witnessed in a long time. I watched this whole trial and there was so much reasonable doubt there is no way you could convict. But here we are with him being found guilty in all charges. I knew he would be screwed anyway. The moment this happened his department turned on him. The mayor turned on him. The media called him a racist, a white suprematist, and a murderer. Numerous lies were told. Early on in this trial one of the jurors had to be questioned because there was hearsay that this juror was being bribed. But nothing came of it. Then the defense asked for the jury to be sequestered and it was denied. He asked to move the trial away and that was denied. Some of the jurors had to drive through the rioting to go home after Dante Wright was killed. And all the judge did was tell the jurors to not look at the news or get on social media. Regardless if they did or didn’t, everyone knows about this. But they were especially cognizant of it in Minneapolis.

The really sick part is Chauvin has had his life ruined for doing his job. His wife left him early on. He has nobody except his lawyer, who was amazing by the way. Beyond all of this, nothing is gonna change. Blacks will continue to resist police and end up getting killed. And we will continue the cycle. Our country will continue to spiral further and further down the toilet. All police around the country should turn their badges in and quit. Black thugs will really resist now knowing how the police are treated.

Lastly, people were celebrating when the verdict came down. There are pictures of Floyd on BLM’s website. He has murals and paintings all over the world. He was buried in a gold casket and had a funeral the likes of a president. All we have heard about is George Floyd. Meanwhile a 7 year old black girl was murdered and BLM don’t say a darn word about it. You don’t see all those people out rioting and protesting for Floyd doing it for that little girl. And you won’t. They made Floyd out to be a saint and she don’t even get a mention. Really is sickening.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a cop. I’m independent but pretty conservative. George Floyd was in handcuffs. He was not a threat anymore, definitely not to the degree he needs to be on his face kneeled on. He can’t take your gun. He can’t stab you. He can’t even punch you. Basic Cop 101: When you fight someone and they are finally in custody you set them up, get them breathing and calmed down, and get them medical attention. How much more when a dozen people are recording you?
With all due respect you weren’t there and you don’t know what the situation was like. Even one of the states use of force experts said he had done the same thing to a suspect until EMS arrived. And there is a thing called reasonable doubt. That is all that the defense has to show. And they did in spades. Out of the three charges they never proved Chauvin was guilty of any of them.

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to say this to all y’all that say Chauvin was guilty to “excessive force”. When he arrived he had the choice to taze Floyd or use other more aggressive and lethal means according to the MPD use of force continuum. But he chose not to use those. He chose the lesser to restrain him. There was no bruising on Floyd’s neck or back despite the state saying Chauvin was “grinding his knees into Floyd’s neck and back”. And it isn’t just about restraint. It’s also about protecting Floyd. An ambulance was called for Floyd. As I said in my other post, the states use of force experts said himself that he had used the same prone restraint on someone until EMS arrived. So when you talk about excessive force I don’t know where you are getting that from. According to MPD standards and all the evidence Chauvins actions were not excessive given the situation.

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pelosi is now saying George Floyd sacrificed himself for justice.....:lmfao:

How does that crazy old bat come up with this stuff?!?:scratch:

Because she is a crazy old bat. I'd bet she's so soaked with vodka you could light her toe and use her as a sterno burner for a month.

She is the absolute worst this country has to offer in the form of politicians. There are others. Nadler, Schiff, Schummer, Waters, Lee, et al, and I'd be remiss if I didn't mention a few like Cruz, Collins, Murkowski and Gaetz, but Pelosi is the absolute worst. She is an evil woman, and she probably belongs behind bars for the things she's done while in office. Politicians don't come any worse.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all due respect you weren’t there and you don’t know what the situation was like. Even one of the states use of force experts said he had done the same thing to a suspect until EMS arrived. And there is a thing called reasonable doubt. That is all that the defense has to show. And they did in spades. Out of the three charges they never proved Chauvin was guilty of any of them.

Were you then?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to say this to all y’all that say Chauvin was guilty to “excessive force”. When he arrived he had the choice to taze Floyd or use other more aggressive and lethal means according to the MPD use of force continuum. But he chose not to use those. He chose the lesser to restrain him. There was no bruising on Floyd’s neck or back despite the state saying Chauvin was “grinding his knees into Floyd’s neck and back”. And it isn’t just about restraint. It’s also about protecting Floyd. An ambulance was called for Floyd. As I said in my other post, the states use of force experts said himself that he had used the same prone restraint on someone until EMS arrived. So when you talk about excessive force I don’t know where you are getting that from. According to MPD standards and all the evidence Chauvins actions were not excessive given the situation.

“With all due respect you weren’t there and you don’t know what the situation was like.”

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Pelosi is now saying George Floyd sacrificed himself for justice.....:lmfao:

How does that crazy old bat come up with this stuff?!?:scratch:
Either she’s truly crazy or the agenda fits the narrative. Pandering to the base. There are also times when I think a warped liberal just doesn’t have the ability to see the world with common sense. I work with a couple guys that would be willing to sacrifice the country to appease a small group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom