Vibram Fivefinger barefoot shoes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody wear these things...I started doin a lil research on them and decided to go check them out for myself...I ended up walking out with a pair of them....I gotta say, they are different, but in a good way. I've not worn them out and about yet but have had them on around the house since I got home and they are pretty dang comfy. I've got the KSO version in black/grey/camo.

ai146.photobucket.com_albums_r268_jaymzb74_2011_03_13155751.jpg

ai146.photobucket.com_albums_r268_jaymzb74_2011_03_13155245.jpg

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told that the sizing for them works off of your longest toe...they had a lil gadget that you place your bare foot in and measure from your heel to your longest toe....I normall wear a size 11....in these that is a size 43.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess you could wear toe socks in them. I have a crooked toe, I would have to cut the end off of one of them. I have to be able to move my toes around, or I get crazy.. lol

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol...actually, you have pretty good movement with them...and they do have some toe socks for them..lol My left foot has been bothering me for a while now and I was told by a certified foot guy that I have something misaligned, is why I can't spread my pinkie toe like I can on my right foot....said these might help realign the joints.

Latest posts

Top Bottom