Video review of 2 of my 3 .22LR Stoeger Lugers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyn Bryant

New to the site!
Reaction score
Those night Scouts came out about three maybe four years ago. They look pretty freaking cool and I wanted to buy one but I think the business that was either making them or importing them went out and closed almost overnight. They also made a funny looking MP 5-ish looking pistol but it used straight Uzi looking mags and was stubby. Not sure what happened to them but I was a little too slow to pick one up. They are just cool looking and especially that was a 22 and the price and the mid 300s price looked very tempting to me. Sorry but other than that I can’t really contribute much
Well, thanks anyway. Maybe we will come across further information one of these days.

Wyn Bryant

New to the site!
Reaction score
Well, thanks anyway. Maybe we will come across further information one of these days.
While I'm at it, I just got back one of the .22 Lugers from my gunsmith who was making some slight modifications to it. This one is exactly like all the Stoegers, but Stoeger is not stamped on the side; instead the importer shows to be Navy Arms.
The work the smith did was to create a sight base so that I could mount a tangent sight I found a couple of years back.
Whaddaya think?
IMG_1756.JPG
IMG_1757.JPG

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my ERMA KGP69 had it about 30 years The side, barrel, & toggle are all steel, The Shinee spot behind the front sight is a magnet. Never a jam or ftf.

Attachments

• IMG_2094.JPG
    IMG_2094.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one of the Stoeger steel frame models. I've had zero issues with the operation of this gun. Also, it's much cheaper to shoot than my 1940 P.08 Police model (with 2 matching magazines).

Latest posts

Top Bottom