Vintage Air

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
What I thought when I saw the thread title...

image.popularhotrodding.com_f_17396393_w750_st0_0907phr_22_z_iefeeb85c4841212bcf1c05bbd05d35fb.jpg

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to have an old crossman .22 cal pellet gun. never got it to work though.

I found a couple of Crosman 400s at Bryan & Associates online. They rebuild as well as sell all types of air rifles. When dlbleak and I were kids our dad had a 400 that he ended up selling to a friend and we missed it every since. They're a .22 ten shot, bolt action repeater with double CO2 power.

Probably one if the coolest air rifles ever made. IIRC there is someone local that reseals air guns so if you score another one, that may be all it needs. Crosman made the same gun in a single shot .22 and I think it was the model 160. That's when air rifles were quality, American made products with walnut stocks and metal parts. Now days most are pretty disappointing unless you go high dollar.

It's sad that so much stuff is cheap, foreign junk but sold as an American icon.

lone wolf

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gun show in norman this weekend the man that sells dog tags also has some old pellet pistols / some have been rebuilt . He also has some pellet rifles. Cleveland county fairgrounds saturday and sunday.
Thanks lone wolf

Latest posts

Top Bottom