• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Vintage Weaver K6 fine crosshair for sale or trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deaconllb

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
75.00$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
I have a vintage weaver, made in El Paso Texas K6 Weaver Scope this is the one with the fine cross hair came off a custom built bolt action deer rifle so I have no history on it but looks in nice shape $75.00 or will trade if you have something I can use, willing to meet you at Mc Donald's in Shawnee. Still looking for a Encore frame.

Deaconllb

Deaconllb

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the old original weaver scopes k series were single power hence K4 was 4power the K6 was six power mine is K6 six power only they made regular cross hairs and the fine crosshairs the fine are really fine which mine is and if you wear glasses very hard for some to see them.

Deaconllb

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
All the old original weaver scopes k series were single power hence K4 was 4power the K6 was six power mine is K6 six power only they made regular cross hairs and the fine crosshairs the fine are really fine which mine is and if you wear glasses very hard for some to see them.

Deaconllb

Some of them - at least the K4’s - came with a post and hair reticle. I have a couple.

Latest posts

Top Bottom