Vortex Crossfire II: Anybody got one? Need opinions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

User67828

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the 3-9 crossfire II on my 270 bolt gun and couldn't be happier with it. It served me well the last two falls.
Best thing about Vortex is their warranty. Well that and the great glass they put in their optics considering the price point.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got one on my coyote rig. It’s the one with the illuminated dot in the center of the reticle. I’ve got no complaints at all with it.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dear Mr Super Mod,
I do not have one, I no longer have any vortex products, I do still have some Burris but my go to company for glass is Primary arms.. Why, because they have good stuff for a reasonable price and reticles no one else has .. I have 3 of the PA fixed 6x .22 scopes and love them.. Once you know or explain the reticle to the shooter they become a shooter.. @dennishoddy has one but I've never seen where he gave it his opinion.. Last I heard he hadn't used it yet.. The reticle once zero'd to the ammo allows you to go from 50 to 200 with ease.. I'm limited to 150 but it works great.. Your likely also aware that you can come try it and if you holler @Aries maybe we can both shoot that CZ orange that he won as well as others we might pull out

Welp, to put this thread to bed; I bought one. a 2-7 X 32 with the V-Plex Reticle and put it on my CZ 455. It works just fine for my application.

Welp So much for that paragraph LOL.. Grab it and Aries and we'll see how it stacks up to the PA and if your game ya'll can put the TX22 thru the wringer..

Latest posts

Top Bottom