Vortex razor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guncollector

Marksman
Reaction score
Hello I have been looking at getting a vortex razor but honestly wanting to know if they are really worth it? Not sure if I want the 1-10 or 3-18. Kinda prefer longer range scope. If anyone has had one did you think it’s worth all that money?

GunnyH

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 Gen III's 6-36X56 and a Gen II 4.5-27X56 rifle scopes and a Razor spotting scope. They are superior IMHA. I have bought from Expert Voice when they are heavily discounted around the holidays. I have also bought from Euro Optic when on sale, actually beat Expert Voices price. Yes they are worth it.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own two razors. One is a 1-6 LPVO on my JPE and the other is an older 5-20 on my GAP 7WSM long range hunting rifle. Are they worth the extra money? High end glass comes into its own when it’s put in difficult situations. Shooting steel at 1500 yards through a heavy mirage taxes any scope but with high end glass on the more expensive brands the shot is made easier. Or peering into the timber with 5 minutes of shooting light left to harvest that massive white tail is when the high end scopes come into their own. Also, colors are better, edge to edge clarity is better, as well as clarity in the higher magnification.

guncollector

Marksman
Reaction score
I have 2 Gen III's 6-36X56 and a Gen II 4.5-27X56 rifle scopes and a Razor spotting scope. They are superior IMHA. I have bought from Expert Voice when they are heavily discounted around the holidays. I have also bought from Euro Optic when on sale, actually beat Expert Voices price. Yes they are worth it.
Guess I will keep a look out. Wanting to put it on my Scar 20S, so want a higher quality scope with a great warranty. But also trying to save as much money as I can.
Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom