Wait begins today....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent off my forms for an SBR and a suppressor.

I went with the YHM Phantom 5.56 suppressor with the QD mount. It's going to go on the SBR and the SPR.

I'm excited but feel like it's before Christmas and have to wait to open presents.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well post up more specs man!!!

From what I have seen if your SBR is a Form 1 then it will probably come back quite a bit faster than the Suppressor (unless you Form 1 that as well). Who are you doing your transfer(s) through?

I have been waiting on a Form 4 Transfer on a suppressor for a month now. This is a fun game to get into. Unfortunately, it is not fun for impatient or excited folks. The time frames are way too long!!

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both are through MAS Gunworks.

I know I have to settle down cause it's going to be a while, but dammit, I'm excited.
I'm going to go with a 10.5" upper; the YHM 10.5" barrel on a Black Rain upper with a YHM mid-length ultralite rail, YHM BUIS and an EOTech XPS. The lower is and SI Defense billet. dressed in Magpul.
I have a few parts for the upper to get (barrel and EOtech) still so that'll give me something to think about and do while I wait.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I realized this evening that I screwed up bigtime. I was going through my backpack and I found my trust paperwork. Yes, the paperwork that was supposed to go with the form 4's.
I'm having a total panic attack now. I guess I'll call them first thing monday morning and find out what to do.

Got way too excited and screwed it up.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I realized this evening that I screwed up bigtime. I was going through my backpack and I found my trust paperwork. Yes, the paperwork that was supposed to go with the form 4's.
I'm having a total panic attack now. I guess I'll call them first thing monday morning and find out what to do.

Got way too excited and screwed it up.

Wait for it to go pending and talk to your examiner I would say. If it hasn't been assigned they will probably only have record of them receiving it. It probably won't be too big of a deal once it is assigned an examiner. Maybe ask Major or MAS what they suggest cuz I could be wrong on waiting.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait for it to go pending and talk to your examiner I would say. If it hasn't been assigned they will probably only have record of them receiving it. It probably won't be too big of a deal once it is assigned an examiner. Maybe ask Major or MAS what they suggest cuz I could be wrong on waiting.

I pm'd Martin last night. He's going to help me take care of it. Whew! I'm still nervous but no more pulling the hair out.

i'm a :loser:

Latest posts

Top Bottom