Wait begins today....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spoke with a lady at NFA branch today. She said to wait for it to be assigned an examiner. the examiner will place it in problem status and send out a letter stating the problem. I will then send a copy of the trust to them and when the paperwork is received it's put into pending status and the work begins.
She said it wasn't a worry, that "it's happened many, many times."
I feel a little better now.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, BTW, I also asked her how a form 4's are assigned to examiners. She said that they are assigned by dealer name.
So, anybody know which examiner handles MAS? Is it Santamaria (like Dustin said)?

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2nd wait begins. Just purchased a SWR Spectre from your friend and mine, Lt. Colonel Major Malfunction.
So the paperwork should go out Monday and I wait impatiently for a couple of months.

I'm in deep now...can't kick the NFA habit.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It feels good to have a form in the system. I just picked up my suppressor and am itching to file again. Not sure what. I'd like to SBR another lower or SBS my 870. Just can't decide.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It feels good to have a form in the system. I just picked up my suppressor and am itching to file again. Not sure what. I'd like to SBR another lower or SBS my 870. Just can't decide.

I know exactly what you mean. The anticipation is like an adrenaline rush. I'm going to SBR the GSG-5 as soon as funds are available.
Imagine, an SBR GSG-5 with a Spectre hanging off the front, Gawd, it will be fun!

Latest posts

Top Bottom