Wait begins today....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Form 1 to SBR the GSG-5 is going out today.
:rubhands:

I swear, I can handle it. I'm not addicted, it's just for fun. I can stop any time I want to. Really. no, really.:w000t:

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Form 1 to SBR the GSG-5 is going out today.
:rubhands:

I swear, I can handle it. I'm not addicted, it's just for fun. I can stop any time I want to. Really. no, really.:w000t:

Sounds like you need help! Let me know when they arrive and I'll come do an "intervention." Just trying to help you out.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to go with a 10.5" upper; the YHM 10.5" barrel on a Black Rain upper with a YHM mid-length ultralite rail, YHM BUIS and an EOTech XPS. The lower is and SI Defense billet. dressed in Magpul.

So, I'm torturing myself now.
I changed the setup a little (a lot).
Bought the XPS and decided it was still too big so I got an Aimpoint H-1 with a Larue mount. Thing is SMALL!
I got a Daniel Defense upper with a DD 10" lite rail and DD BUIS (although, the DD BUIS are not flip ups, and I'm not sure I like them)
YHM diamond fluted 10.5" barrel (with a QD mount for the suppressor)

I have all of the stuff, and, of course, i'm itching to put it together, but i won't, not until my paperwork goes somewhere. But I go out to the garage every day and move it around and put the barrel on the upper and put it back in the package. I have opened and closed all of the boxes and packages about 364 times.
My wife thinks i'm seriously insane.

I'm still not assigned to an examiner. bummer. It's only been a month though.

Caseman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just so you will have something to guage by, here is the time frame on mine.
Check cleared 21-Dec-09
Pending 19-Jan-10
Approved 30-Jan-10
Going to pick it up this week end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom