WalMart .22 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard somewhere that WalMart is no longer making available it's inventory on .22 rimfire ammo. Supposedly stores don't know it's coming till it comes in the back door. Don't know the truth of this, but it makes some sense. The last two batches I've bought were both in the middle of the day at a time when it usually would have been long gone. Maybe they finally got smart.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank God. Now the neck beards are on the same playing field unless their buddies at the back door know how to text while unloading the trucks, like they did before. Nothing new here.

Last edited:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Around here the sporting goods manager has her husband buy it all. I haven't been to Walmart at all, for any reason, in over a year and a half though. I'll never go back.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why screw with Walmart anymore anyway? I have been able to get all I need either online, at Academy, or a couple of LGS. To heck with a buncha neckbeards and that standing around at Walmart at 6:00 am crap anyway.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why screw with Walmart anymore anyway? I have been able to get all I need either online, at Academy, or a couple of LGS. To heck with a buncha neckbeards and that standing around at Walmart at 6:00 am crap anyway.

Got some at Walmart today about 1pm.
Checked the shelves walking in, empty. Picked up some stuff to buy and saw the guy putting some out.
First time in about 2 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom