Walmart 9mm and 223

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Brickseek showed 6+ in stock for Claremore but there were none. Guy working there said they haven’t had a single box of 9mm for a few days. They had some decent deals on some other ammo.
I know another Hell Mart that had several 100 rounds of the $9/100 in back when pestered.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Mustang was cleaned out on WWB 9mm, except the ridiculously overpriced 150 round box.. I called the front to get the rest of the 45 and 38 unlocked. An employee with a 15 years of service tag walked to the counter and said that they are no longer allowed to sell guns/ammo after 10pm. The employee was as irked as I was, and seemed to take it personal that the night crew wasn't allowed to have the keys anymore. I put everything in my cart back up on its its respective shelf. Left empty handed and bothered.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Mustang was cleaned out on WWB 9mm, except the ridiculously overpriced 150 round box.. I called the front to get the rest of the 45 and 38 unlocked. An employee with a 15 years of service tag walked to the counter and said that they are no longer allowed to sell guns/ammo after 10pm. The employee was as irked as I was, and seemed to take it personal that the night crew wasn't allowed to have the keys anymore. I put everything in my cart back up on its its respective shelf. Left empty handed and bothered.
They have had that 10 pm rule for many years.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
They have had that 10 pm rule for many years.
I've never bought ammo in the daylight. I don't think it was enforced at this store... Could be wrong, and the old timer coulda been senile, but I definitely didn't exaggerate on our conversation

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I checked at WM in Bartlesville, nothing was marked down more than the usual prices we can beat online. This was right at 5PM.

I've been in numerous times checking various 'deals' I see online for stuff supposedly in stock and on crazy blowout pricing. B'ville either never has it, or the employees can't be bothered to check. They have always told me the online stock counters are just wrong and they don't have it. It's annoying.

But as for the ammo, nothing marked down in Bartlesville yesterday.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I checked at WM in Bartlesville, nothing was marked down more than the usual prices we can beat online. This was right at 5PM.

I've been in numerous times checking various 'deals' I see online for stuff supposedly in stock and on crazy blowout pricing. B'ville either never has it, or the employees can't be bothered to check. They have always told me the online stock counters are just wrong and they don't have it. It's annoying.

But as for the ammo, nothing marked down in Bartlesville yesterday.

I will say the stock counters can be incorrect. What I have found more often than not. If it shows a lot of something, it could be incorrect. I am guessing someone screwed up and sold a bunch of something as the wrong thing.

As for prices if they show them marked down at a location. Multiple times I have found the item and asked for a price check and it was right. I can think of 3 different stores all having items with original price tag, but when checked by an employee were marked down to what brickseek or dexters said. One was a $400 gun for $100 bucks still marked $397 in cabinet but price check showed $99 so its worth your time to price check. The prices drop and they get the updated stickers but until someone goes and puts them out. There is a window that it still looks like original pricing.

Last edited:

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
43D5A63B-FA1D-412D-9795-85E98EE2246F.jpeg

I secured some 9

Latest posts

Top Bottom