Walmart 9mm and 223

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Every place I went to in Moore and Norman had plenty of 40 and 45 for some reason.
Well, the one on 12th near Robinson on the east side doesn't have any 40 anymore. They didn't have any 9mm at all, unfortunately. And the one south of Highway 9 doesn't have any 9mm at all and the 40 is higher than at the other store.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
20191211_172001-X2.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Looks like some epic OSA neckbearding going on. Well done gents. I have around 1.5k various rounds I picked up.

Wonder how long til we see some of this for sale on armslist!?

No neckbearding or reselling here. Neckbearding is buying to resell or just to hoard, as far as I know.... personally these are all calibers I shoot, and am running low on. Also I have 2 friends who couldn't make it out in time and I am selling some of it to them for exactly what I paid, after tax. To the penny. I don't need all this.

One of them has a .32 he loves, and today happens to be his birthday, so the 450 rounds of .32 I got are his present, no cash accepted.

I did stupidly end up with 2 boxes of .25 auto on accident. I don't have one, and neither do either of my 2 friends. But I found out one of my nurses' husband has one, so he is getting those. Also free of charge.

Overall, I ended up with 8,150 rounds, as near as I can tell. And I left some on the shelf. And the two guys who were standing there with me, I let them pick out what they wanted first - and told them in the middle of my buying spree to pick out some more if they wanted it, I didn't want them to think I was pushing them out, one of them showed up after me, but I told him to buy what he wanted first. One of them got 3-400 rounds of 5.56, I think.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hey, what did you get the wife and son for Christmas? To which he replys....I got me 10,000 rounds of ammo! LOL

I WAS gonna get The Boy an Oculus Quest... not sure now. We already bought him a Pixel 2 to replace his S5 Edge.

I was going to make my parents a couple of new gaming computers but I decided not to do that this morning anyways. Then it turns out I spent that much and more on ammo. lol

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
No neckbearding or reselling here. Neckbearding is buying to resell or just to hoard, as far as I know.... personally these are all calibers I shoot, and am running low on. Also I have 2 friends who couldn't make it out in time and I am selling some of it to them for exactly what I paid, after tax. To the penny. I don't need all this.

One of them has a .32 he loves, and today happens to be his birthday, so the 450 rounds of .32 I got are his present, no cash accepted.

I did stupidly end up with 2 boxes of .25 auto on accident. I don't have one, and neither do either of my 2 friends. But I found out one of my nurses' husband has one, so he is getting those. Also free of charge.

Overall, I ended up with 8,150 rounds, as near as I can tell. And I left some on the shelf. And the two guys who were standing there with me, I let them pick out what they wanted first - and told them in the middle of my buying spree to pick out some more if they wanted it, I didn't want them to think I was pushing them out, one of them showed up after me, but I told him to buy what he wanted first. One of them got 3-400 rounds of 5.56, I think.
I’m not talking about you, just thinking that we will see some for sale

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well, the one on 12th near Robinson on the east side doesn't have any 40 anymore. They didn't have any 9mm at all, unfortunately. And the one south of Highway 9 doesn't have any 9mm at all and the 40 is higher than at the other store.

Yeah, people are going in and buying up all the 9mm. The lady at the walmart on the east side told me that two men walked in early and bought all the 9mm they had on the shelves. They might still have 40 and 45 in Moore on 19th. They had a bunch when I went there earlier.....but then again, all it takes is one person to wipe out the shelves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom