Walmart 9mm and 223

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It isn’t like there’s an ammo shortage. I wouldn’t feel bad at all for going in and buying ammo for a good price. I bought 500 rounds of 9mm, 200 rounds of 357, and 200 rounds of 38 special. What great timing. After buying two revolvers I was going to have to buy some rounds, just happened to get them for a good price.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Not sharing my haul with anyone. I earned it by dealing with Walmart workers, was barely worth it after that chaos! $.17 per rd across the board after tax except the 9mm

Attachments

• 3BDC39C0-B627-496C-91FF-D81568F6FFF9.jpeg
    3BDC39C0-B627-496C-91FF-D81568F6FFF9.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 116

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I’m not talking about you, just thinking that we will see some for sale

@tRidiot that tree photo is awesome. As for neckbearding when I use the term it's all in fun. I ain't never used the word as a slur.

I ain't offended, don't worry. I just wanted to make clear to our members I am NOT looking to make anything off this. I'm sharing the wealth with my friends. If they don't take much off my hands, I might ask if anyone here wants some.

@tRidiot,I understand that thinking, I’m willing to share with people that will actually shoot it and not try to make a profit on it

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Great train of thought! During the ammo shortage when gun owners were taking advantage of other gun owners by neckbearding ammo for profit I took a lot of grief from members on this forum for my stand. I stood my ground and never paid more than what should have been normal store prices even when having to quit shooting rimfire for awhile.
My stash will be going down a smoking barrel where its intended to be used.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Absolutely. I never paid more then store shelf pricing.

In fact, I hosted a giveaway on here with something like 8k rounds of .22 and we had a good time of it, making videos of my son drawing out the winning names from entrants posting pics of their kids and their .22s. It was a hoot!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I went to the store on 104th and I-44 (OKC) this evening, and picked up the last two boxes of Remington Ultimate Defense 9mm. There were a few boxes of other assorted HP in 9mm, but maybe only 5 or 6 boxes, and I really didn't want to keep others from getting in on the party. It seemed like there was still a good supply of 380 and 40.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Great train of thought! During the ammo shortage when gun owners were taking advantage of other gun owners by neckbearding ammo for profit I took a lot of grief from members on this forum for my stand. I stood my ground and never paid more than what should have been normal store prices even when having to quit shooting rimfire for awhile.
My stash will be going down a smoking barrel where its intended to be used.

I would probably be right there with you Dennis. I am glad guys on here are finding deals and stocking up. I like it even better it's at Walmarts expense. I always use the term neckbeard as a joke because some folks have unrealistic views about capitalism imo. The way I see it someone is gonna buy it. If a guy has coin to buy it all good for him. Getting a deal is no different than paying full price. If someone wants to pay more than academy prices on Armslist. That's their issue not mine. If someone wants to use their ammo for philanthropy again that's their choice. Ammo is a commodity just like everything else. If I was worried about kneckbeards I wouldn't be posting info of what was at certain locations and brickseek links. So go enjoy the hunt of finding deals. Put some back for a rainy day or shoot it all. I can promise you winter is coming when the Dems get full control again. If your not prepared you only have yourself to blame.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I would probably be right there with you Dennis. I am glad guys on here are finding deals and stocking up. I like it even better it's at Walmarts expense. I always use the term neckbeard as a joke because some folks have unrealistic views about capitalism imo. The way I see it someone is gonna buy it. If a guy has coin to buy it all good for him. Getting a deal is no different than paying full price. If someone wants to pay more than academy prices on Armslist. That's their issue not mine. If someone wants to use their ammo for philanthropy again that's their choice. Ammo is a commodity just like everything else. If I was worried about kneckbeards I wouldn't be posting info of what was at certain locations and brickseek links. So go enjoy the hunt of finding deals. Put some back for a rainy day or shoot it all. I can promise you winter is coming when the Dems get full control again. If your not prepared you only have yourself to blame.
During the Ammo shortage, gun owners did it to other gun owners. We were our own worst enemy. Our members screwed other members for the almighty buck. It was a sad period in our history.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
During the Ammo shortage, gun owners did it to other gun owners. We were our own worst enemy. Our members screwed other members for the almighty buck. It was a sad period in our history.
Yeah... and these are the guys that everyone expects will band together if stuff hits the fan.

It won't be "us" against "the government" ... it'll be you and a few close friends (if yer lucky) against everyone else that wants yer stuff.

Hope it never happens. :drunk2:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Yeah, people are going in and buying up all the 9mm. The lady at the walmart on the east side told me that two men walked in early and bought all the 9mm they had on the shelves. They might still have 40 and 45 in Moore on 19th. They had a bunch when I went there earlier.....but then again, all it takes is one person to wipe out the shelves.
Nope. It's all gone. Well, 4 boxes of .40 and some random boxes here and there of 50 count more expensive stuff. ALL the bulk packs in any caliber are gone. The guy told me at about 4:30 he sold over $4000 of ammo since 2:00PM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom