Walmart a no go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bchance

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was told today at the Walmart in Edmond by an associate stocking a few firearms that Walmart’s all across the nation aren’t going to be selling any handgun ammunition or .223/5.56 from now on.

New member to the forum but have been lurking for a bit. Maybe this has been covered but thought I’d pass the information on.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, don't remember when but December sounds about right. You missed the big clearance sale, lots of people around here scored lots of pistol ammo at half price when they cleared it out. Welcome to OSA, and if you pay attention you get tipped off to some really good deals occasionally.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome Bchance. The Wally World at danforth and Santa Fe is just now putting guns back on the shelf. They were worried about rioting and looting after the election so they pulled them all. Most stores have had them back on the shelf for a while. The choice was left up to management, so you can guess where the managers of that stores opinions lay.
If I recall, the original reason for pulling handgun ammo was after the kid walked into the WM in El Paso with an AR ‘pistol’.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup I distinctly remember the pile of ammo that @tRidiot stacked by his Christmas tree last year. Well, hmmm, that don’t mean it was December just cuz he had his tree up. It could’ve been June and he was just too lazy to take the tree down. Welcome @Bchance I'm sure you’ll meet @bigred1 around here and just know that he’s lazy when it comes to trees too! I remember he once left a tree layin in his yard for like 3 days cuz he didn’t wanna go out in an ice storm! Yep. Anyhow I think your news is about a year old if @tRidiot aint lazy. You should’ve joined here sooner and you’d’ve known.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Belated :greetings:greetings:greetings

How does it feel to shed the lurker within?:cool: By the way Walmart went full suck years ago so no surprise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom