WalMart in Mustang, OK ammo section

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just stopped by the Mustang WalMart in hopes to see a better ammo stock than the last time I was there. However, it's gotten worse, the actually found a way to make it smaller. And the pistol cartridge selection is even more pathetic! I'm tired of this, bring back the darn ammo!!!
meanwhile, H&H has a decent stock

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i was there thursday or friday and they got .223 or i should say 5.56 in 1000 count boxes
447 bucks.. guy stated they got 10 of them.
Too bad i do not shoot that round....He also stated that that item they do not stock... they just sent that to the store
because they had nothing else to send them.

I did get a box of 12 gauge #2 steel for 2 3/4" that stuff shot great and had a good kick.
Wish i could find some in #1

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped in Academy the other day to see if they had any .38 Special ammo; it was the first time I'd visited that section of the store in at least two years. As I was walking up, I saw a whole aisle filled with boxes of ammo, and my hopes went up until I realized it was all shotgun ammo. I asked an employee where the pistol ammo was, and he showed me a pitifully small section of one aisle which, even then, was only half stocked.

Another fellow was looking at the ammo, and when he overheard me asking the employee about .38 Special ammo, he quickly picked up a box of ammo and showed it to me: .357 Magnum. I told him I needed .38 Special, not .357 Magnum. His response? "Don't they fit the same gun?" Uhhh, not necessarily...

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dropped in the Ardmore WM today about 8:30 AM. There on the shelf was a dozen or so boxes of Super X .22 lr round heads. I about fell over. This is the first .22 of any kind I've seen in this store since early January.

Latest posts

Top Bottom