Walther PPK style pistol holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Having a time finding a holster that is well concealed and comfortable. I have one that is great while standing but when sitting it digs into my side because the back piece of the holster is to low. Any body find one that works well?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is what I have now.
46e0d2411b002de931eb1f843c55cd99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Order one from UBG Holsters, it will probably take a couple of months to get it but they are hand-made for only $65, and use a discount code okshooters for 12% off of that. The cost/quality ratio is hard to beat.

http://www.ubgholsters.com/

I know about UBG(great holsters) but want to see the holster with the type of gun that I will be carrying in it. Hoping one of the OSA gang has a picture I can look at before ordering another holster.
Maybe I can send a pic request to UBG.....

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know about UBG(great holsters) but want to see the holster with the type of gun that I will be carrying in it. Hoping one of the OSA gang has a picture I can look at before ordering another holster.
Maybe I can send a pic request to UBG.....

That would certainly be worth a shot! Nate's pretty accommodating!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talk to druryj, he's a Walther GuRu. That is when he's taking his meds regular.
Thought he would chime in but I guess @druryj is off his meds and busy banning and admonishing the OSA never do wells!! Wait , that would be me, so he must have me on ignore after the last time I popped wise about them old retired Jarheads ! :cool:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought he would chime in but I guess @druryj is off his meds and busy banning and admonishing the OSA never do wells!! Wait , that would be me, so he must have me on ignore after the last time I popped wise about them old retired Jarheads ! :cool:
He's probably busy practicing with his new j-frame grippy thingy.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's probably busy practicing with his new j-frame grippy thingy.

I don't know why he even bothers with that 357 he won't even run full power loads in it, his little girly wrists can't handle the big boy booollits, he might as well just give me the thing so it won't get a complex cause it never gets to see any actual 357 rounds and has to deal with the little 38special loads.
But maybe with the grippy thingy he can actually hold on well enough to run a couple rounds of 38+p !!!:boxing3::fullauto::sunbath::cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom