Walther PPQ-45.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As some here know I've tried striker fired handguns twice before (Glock 21-4 & 17-5) and swore I'd never own another simply because of the trigger feel vs my 1911's but still desiring a higher capacity handgun than my 1911's (PPQ = 12 rounds) I've been reading reviews, forum posts and watching videos on the Walther PPQ-45 off and on for the past few months.......the one thing almost every review / video / forum post raves about is the light trigger with a very short reset which is the main reason for me wanting to try a striker fired handgun just one more time.

I did get to hold a brand new PPQ this past weekend in OKC and to me the overall size is real close to the Glock 21 and the PPQ feels really good in my hand.

Anyone here own or have shot a PPQ-45 and if so what are your thoughts on the gun ?

Walther PPQ-45.png

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
swore I'd never own another simply because of the trigger feel vs my 1911's but still desiring a higher capacity handgun than my 1911's (PPQ = 12 rounds)

Have you looked at the sig p227? The srt trigger is very nice, flush mags hold 10, extended 14. It is a very accurate weapon and has restrike ability that striker fired do not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom