Wanemacher spring gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also it's big, really big. If you see something you want to buy, buy it. There is a chance you might not find that table
Again, let alone someone else buying it. If you want to ponder the purchase take good note of where it is...

Really can't stress this one enough. Don't know how many times I've gone back to buy something, and can't freaking find it. I started carrying a pen and paper, just in case, but then you go back and it's gone. I always look forward to the "big" show; I always go looking for something, but usually come home with something other than what I was looking for. I enjoy it.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You will have a blast, it's the only show my Wife wants to go to. BTW, it's April 2nd & 3rd.

i thought it was the 9th and 10th this year, dangit better do some replanning.
if you do see an item you might want to come back to, take a pic of the isle number with your phone or take a little notepad. seriously, its that big.
jimmy is correct! http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/frames.htm

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apr 2-3 Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show. World's Largest Gun Show! Over 4,100 tables of antique and modern firearms and blades,Tulsa Fairgrounds - Quiktrip Center 4145 E. 21st St. Tables $150 (strictly Gun & Knife related), Dealer set up Fri.1-7 Show hours. Sat.8-6 Sun.8-4 Free Parking www.tulsaarmsshow.com 918-492-0401 Sponsored by Tulsa Arms Collectors Association
/////////////////////////////////////////
Copied this off gunshows-usa.com

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Maybe now that Grizzly Adams won't be down for breakfast, somebody can talk old man Wanenmacher into bringing in some internet shooting celebs like Hickok45 or sumpthin'.

Oh, and keep an eye out, cause it's not unusual to see Wayne Lapierre out making the rounds and stopping to thank people sporting NRA gear for their support at the big show, either.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
everytime I went I got what I was after cheaper than any online price,last year got ruger American 308 navy digital camo for $250 ,for example. cant wait to go,after a marlin 1894 in 44 mag
I picked up a 1977 vintage the other day for $400, trying to decide on a receiver sight set right now :)

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you've never been......go!!!
Yep. Wanenmacher's shows aren't like any other gun shows; every gun guy (and gal) in Oklahoma needs to go at least once. There's nothing wrong with the little shows (well, with some notable exceptions), but there's just so much more at the Wanenmacher shows.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dealer set up day is the best day of the show from what I hear.

I would imagine.

Depends. I've found great deals during the dealer setup days, or gotten parts before the unwashed masses descended upon them, but I've also found excellent deals being walked around by show visitors. Be sure and keep an eye out for the latter, you never know what might turn up. Of course, there are those vendors who prowl the parking lots, looking for deals to flip on their tables...

Latest posts

Top Bottom