Wanemacher spring gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really enjoy the big show. Always go with a list and rarely find a "deal" on what I want but pick a few things that are hard to find locally. On several occasions have found a great deal on something I really wasn't looking for. Always enjoy the antiques, collectibles, and firearms with a history. Sunday usually has better deals but can't make it on Sunday this year.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if going or not. Buddy that is an older gun owner, but new to shooting (if that makes sense) wants to go. I've been to a ton of these shows, and I just don't need anything. If I go it will be to accompany him. He just wants some brass, and to look around.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
getting everything ready today to go all day Saturday. Mainly looking for gun parts but also wanting to find a good deal on a Benelli M1 field and Ruger .22 revolver.

Comfy shoes are key.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to go but... gotta work. <sigh>

Was looking for a few parts for the wife's new 20g 870 to make it a HD gun. Guess I'll be ordering online again.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i hate to be that guy but damn this show was weak. Id say 10-15% increase on gun prices across the board from last fall. I always find a handful of deals at this show and today only found 1. Maybe it was just the guns i was looking at but dang.

If you are going to find: AKs, FALs, CZ pistols, Benelli shotguns, AR accessories close to amazon.com prices, Ruger 22 pistols or revolvers (including the old army)...save yourself the trouble. The only SCAR 17 I saw at the show was $3,800 bone stock...that's a $1000 markup lol. seems like everyone was asking post Hillary gets elected prices.

I will say that i saw some not too badly priced 1874 sharps replicas. Nothing too stellar but if you just had to have one theirs a few worth looking at.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a good deal on body armor but the rifles I went to buy were too high.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom