Wanemacher spring gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugerSooner

Speedy Gonzalez
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everything was higher than it needed to be. Unless you stayed against the walls and hit up the private collectors, there was just a bunch of overpriced stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

M&P

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree with the increase of prices, last year I was looking for a Sig P320 found it for $439. Cheapest I found this time was $499, most expensive $539.

At least I got some IDPA targets and HST ammo.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you think prices are to darn high. Go set up. Its $175 for a 6 foot table. See how rich you get. You'll quickly figure out why prices are high. When you don't make table rent selling at 10% over cost.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went this morning with my gf. Attendance seemed to be on the light side of moderate. I didn't look at too many firearms as I had already picked up one during a FTF with a member here, but I did check prices on some M1 Garands. All I will say is that the best deal I saw on a Garand was the one I took to the show. The fellow who bought it knew it too, but that didn't stop him from trying to haggle.

I did get a very good price though on some Garand parts I picked up for projects. I think my gf talking up a storm with the vendor had something to do with the discount he gave me ;)

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any good deals? I wanted to go because last year I found some 9mm Federal HST 147gr for $25/box also got some 500 rounds of freedom munitions for $100. I wamted a G19, or G43, Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm Performamce Center, was also going to look for an AK 47 Variant maybe Arsenal if they jad any deals.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you think prices are to darn high. Go set up. Its $175 for a 6 foot table. See how rich you get. You'll quickly figure out why prices are high. When you don't make table rent selling at 10% over cost.

How quick do you make table rent, when you don't sell anything because your prices are too high? :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom