Wanemacher spring gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
You don't, after a couple of trips you learn that the show isn't worth the effort and expense so you stay home and run an internet sale and ship the orders as they come in.

Yeah, at $175 just to start clearing, it's hard to imagine anyone making much.

I was able to fondle some of the new poly pistols (and some CZ75 P-01s), but the only we bought was a damascus steel knife for my wife. Same guy we bought mine from last year.

Anything "Old" or "Tactical" is expensive. And the hundreds of "Rare" guns.... other than the 12 more on that same table, and the table next to it, and the table on the next aisle, etc etc.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My father in law got in Friday and Today. Came home with a 1952 Win 94 30-30 and a 1957 Model 70 338 Win Mag. He was filling in vacancies in his collections so not sure on prices he paid but the text I got from my Mother in law had the word "Raped" in it.

okraider

New to the site!
Reaction score
I got a new Ruger AR556, 4 pmags, and 100rds of 5.56 for a little over 700. I believe it was a fair price and was satisfied with the show. Did a lot of window shopping and had a good time. Good luck hunting to those that are heading out today.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if all the real deals are snatched up by other dealers on the Friday dealer day.

Not necessarily; as I mentioned earlier in this thread, some of the real deals are walked in the door by show visitors. They don't have the overhead that the vendors do, and they're usually more motivated to exchange the heavy things on their shoulders or in their backpacks for some much lighter cash.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I walked the whole place looking for an all weather red label, not a one in the building. Walked in the door when they opened at 8 and walked out a smidge before noon. Night Trips on Friday night was the highlight of the weekend, haha.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I walked the whole place looking for an all weather red label, not a one in the building. Walked in the door when they opened at 8 and walked out a smidge before noon. Night Trips on Friday night was the highlight of the weekend, haha.

Legs N eggs???

Latest posts

Top Bottom