Wanenmacher gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The owner of the company I work for will be there, somewhere. http://www.snolteknives.com/

3.bp.blogspot.com__KcrYrFOKoUI_T1vxEWsRLjI_AAAAAAAAAGk_C0kYTNmD_qs_s1600_knives04.jpg

1.bp.blogspot.com__vTE8iFZRNgY_T1vxBQUGsPI_AAAAAAAAAGc_p_0l5JbfgDY_s1600_knives03.jpg

4.bp.blogspot.com__DVMSzoagZRU_T1vw7kvhOJI_AAAAAAAAAGM_p4wMQvf3k44_s1600_knives01.jpg

I cant decide if I really want to go this year.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will be my first gun show since being in OK. I may just pop in both days. Going to check out the table thread and make the rounds to introduce myself to everyone most likely.

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to see a lot of participation. Other than the largest of knife shows, I don't know any other event that brings so many knife makers together under one roof. There will be literally every kind and style of knife you can imagine. I know its the worlds largest gun show, but remember after ya chootit ya gotta skinnit. So try to check out all the knife makers, there is a lot of amazing talent to be seen. I will be just as happy to see you buy a knife from one of my fellow makers as me. (almost). One thing I have learned about most of the makers I know, we're not competing against each other, we don't keep trade secrets, we share all that we know and have learned, we enjoy each others success, and always willing to help out anyone who wants to give it a try. If it had not been for the giving nature of some very good makers, I wouldn't be here. SEE YA AT THE SHOW!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom