Wannenmacher is near

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
November 8&9 is the Wannenmaker arms show. The largest gun show in the world. Venders and buyers from all over the world. 11acres and est 4800 tables Under one roof. Best part is there aill be a lot of custom knife makers. Every knind of knife you can imagine.

Chime in and let us know if you are attendig. If your a vender post your table number.

I'll be at row 8 section C table 4 Slaughterville Knives. Come by and intrduce yourself.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive only been once (2012) and it blew my mind. I had always heard it was massive, then i walked through the doors and said "damn this is big" then i walked to the right a little and saw a down stairs portion almost as big as what i initially saw and said "holy f*uck we better get started". went all day saturday and sunday and had to skip around just to see everything in time. Going this year also and really looking forward to it.

one tip that i wish i had done in 2012...Take a note pad or tally book and if you see a gun you are interested in but not 100% on making the purchase, write down the gun, row, section, table etc so come sunday afternoon when you are desperate to buy the 5 or so guns you passed on saturday, you will know right where to go. Every second counts at a show this big and i wasted a lot of time trying to relocate a few.

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Table numbers are verh important. If you are lookoing for someone in particular, good luck. I've seen people walk right by the table of a person they were looking cod and they had went to the restroom. Didn't find them the whole 2 days. Note pad is an excellent idea.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno if my feet can take another Wannenmacher's,,,
A few years back I wore 'em down to a stub.

But I'm going anyways,,,
I'll just wear good shoes this time.

Aarond

Latest posts

Top Bottom