• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want to buy Gun Safe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okchief

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to buy a used gun safe.
I don't need the highest quality, because this will just be an extra for ammo and mags. But I don't want the cheapest either. Looking for a good deal of course! Looking for one 20-30" wide or so and +-60" high.
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I’d reconsider putting ammo in it. In case of a fire, you are potentially making a bomb. Granted, you would need a whole lot of ammo going off at once. With lockers, etc being cheaper. I’d go that direction.

in case of fire, ammo going off in a safe is going to raise the internal temp of the safe and start cooking anything else in there with it. May or may not be a concern for you.

Last edited:

ParatusForty-Six

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Looking to buy a used gun safe.
I don't need the highest quality, because this will just be an extra for ammo and mags. But I don't want the cheapest either. Looking for a good deal of course! Looking for one 20-30" wide or so and +-60" high.
Thanks!

PM incoming.

okchief

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Found me a heck of a deal on one today. No longer looking.
20210121_161808.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom