Wanting a FNX 45 acp tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dig the FN and always have. The FNX Venom with the red dot, threaded barrel and night/suppressor sights came out and I just got to have one. Going to sell my Kimber desert warrior soc 45acp to get it. Hate to but I never shoot it but I think I'd make the FN my EDC
Allen
upload_2020-5-22_22-3-48.jpeg

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the earlier FNP-45 Tactical Two Tone and love it. Through an RMR01 on mine and bought a bunch of mags. It's Thors Hammer for sure

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the earlier FNP-45 Tactical Two Tone and love it. Through an RMR01 on mine and bought a bunch of mags. It's Thors Hammer for sure
I put the shake to wake Holosun (sp?) red dot on mine and bought a bunch of Wilson combat mags before price went nuts. I'm grateful I'm a bit ocd because every time I buy a gun (other than revolver....ha) I've bought at least 3 Wilson combat mags to go with them. Single stack I got the extensions. I have a leather holster for it and wear it sometimes to just show off. It's a hand cannon for sure. Lately I've been carrying my RIA 10 mm single stack. Another cool leather holster for it too. I really love the Desanti holsters. Great workmanship.
If I'm in and out of stores that might deny open carry, I do the P365 with a harry's holster.
Other than that I carry my CZ P07 (love that gun). I was cleaning my guns and spent some time with my Glock 19 gen 4. I had it milled for a vortex red dot and forgot how great that gun feels in my hand. It shoots lights out and I think I going to start carrying it a bit.
I'm going to retire very soon (if my wife had her way it would be tomorrow) and I going to sell off some of my guns I just don't shoot much or carry. I hate to get sell any of them. I know I'll keep the FNX, Shadow 2, glock, P07, Sig p365 and maybe a couple more, but letting go of a Springfield Officer operator, Kimber desert warrior and a couple of more when I stop crying (Ha).
Know I'll be selling my Henry 38sp, 357 Big boy Golden boy lever action and a tweeked out AK 47 and a few more. Again, when I stop crying....(double ha)

Latest posts

Top Bottom