Waterfowl 2014/2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Field hunts are the best hands down IMO. Even if they don't want to cooperate, you still get to see hundreds of birds usually.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
birds are tornadoing into cut milo fields around here. most of the land is leased up by deer hunters though and we can't get access. ponds are all frozen up so it may be the river for us. good looking birds guys. okie, i haven't killed a sprig in years. that one looks like a nice adult bird with good plummage

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
birds are tornadoing into cut milo fields around here. most of the land is leased up by deer hunters though and we can't get access. ponds are all frozen up so it may be the river for us. good looking birds guys. okie, i haven't killed a sprig in years. that one looks like a nice adult bird with good plummage

I see way more pins field hunting than over water, 50 to 1 easy.............field hunting is not an effective way to kill a canvasback though...lol! :)

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found the X, he's the only one that wanted to play!
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_01_11_0007dd5f229a857d2152434060289441.jpg

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All right, I cant take it any more. Who would be willing to let me tag along and show me the ropes on duck hunting. I've hunted everything but waterfowl for over 25yrs and want to start hunting ducks, geese etc... Just looking for a way to shorten the learning curve a bit by tagging along with somebody experienced.

Latest posts

Top Bottom