Waterfowl 2014/2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had about a half-dozen tearin' *ss way high up about 8am. They wanted nothing to do with our spread. Got till tomorrow, gonna finally hunt some private land for the first time this season.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meatgrinder, congrats on your first green! Do yourself and your family a favor and get out now!!! Lol.

Makeithappen, if you ever want to get a bird mounted and don't have the cash, remember, most taxis will take a down payment and then get the rest later. Mine is great about letting me bring a little cash at a time. He is in high demand, so I can usually pay a bird off over a couple of years.

Okie, things are still hot and heavy in our common neck of the woods.

We got out this morning and put the hurt on the little geese. Went out for an evening duck hunt and killed a few greenheads but most of them flew just after LST.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422160409.699811.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yes porter if we were goose hunters we'd be in the money still :) Ducks have been doing the same to us in the evenings.......25 mph winds and 50 degrees will be interesting today!

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Porter, yeah, I just wasn't sure about dealing with it on top of everything else. The new house will have a large office for me, so I'll need to start filling the walls :woot:

Latest posts

Top Bottom