Waterfowl Hunter's Party

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

The River Country Chapter of Ducks Unlimited is having our annual Waterfowl Hunter's Party on Saturday, June 7th at the Creek County Fairgrounds. For those of you that have never been to a WHP, you're missing out! This is an event for duck hunters! We will be giving away tons of decoys, guns, layout blinds, calls etc. etc. We will also be having our annual gumbo cookoff with special prizes for the best pot of gumbo.

PM me for additional details, or if you would like to purchase a ticket. They are only $35 this year! You can also purchase a ticket online here: http://www.ducks.org/oklahoma/events/34612/dan-simonton-memorial-waterfowl-hunters-party-kellyville

If you're a cook and want put your best gumbo to the test, just let me know!

For those of you on Facebook, like our page to stay in the loop on upcoming events. Just do a search for River Country Ducks Unlimited.

Also, if you have ever wanted to get involved with DU and have never had the opportunity, we are always looking for new committee members. It's all about the ducks and raising money for the habitat and projects. As an outdoorsman, it's a great way to give back and doesn't take a huge time commitment. If you're interested in getting involved, just let me know.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Would like to make this sometime, busiest time of the year for me usually though............maybe it will rain and I can go!:)

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you can't make this one, our annual banquet will be coming up on October 11th. I took over as committee chairman this year and can use all the support I can get!

Latest posts

Top Bottom