Waterfowl Lease

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peppersac

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in a waterfowl lease in Caddo Co? It is an hour from the city and has some really good ponds and a big river bottom that floods. The Canadian river also in on it.

peppersac

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The owner is wanting $3000 for the lease. I am trying to talk him down right now. For 8 people it is $375 a person. Hopefully I can get that lower. I am sure ducks come to the ponds, also when the river bottom floods it is awesome. I have seen the sky almost black with ducks back there. It is west of Union city. There are places to put a camper on the land and Red Rock Canyon state park is about 15 mins away and they have full hookups year round. It is hunted for deer/hogs right now. It has been hunted for ducks in the past but not in the last few years.

peppersac

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes there is one person who deer hunts the place. We couldn't hunt during deer rilfle season because there is like a 7 day conflict there. Besides that I dont see any other problems. The river bottoms are dry right now so it is a good time to build some blinds. I am going to start that this week I think. If you think of any other questions just let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom